For me anyway, 2011 came with more than its share of personal challenges. It’s now the first day of 2012, and in 10 days time, I will be 48 years old. I’ve already enjoyed many years full of personal challenges. I always say that the definition of experience is the accumulated learning gained from every mistake, fcuk up and exercise in utter stupidity you perpetrate during your life. As years go and by that definition, I had an amazing year! My New Years resolution for 2012? To put 48 years of experience to some use, and to give myself a holiday from gaining more..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves
- Truth Lost
- The Social Network Monster
- This Time, our Play is for Keeps!
- 5 Signs Fear is Tripping You Up and What to Do About It
- Change Your Focus & Change Your Life
- Don’t let fear take you over!
- Understanding these 5 Cruel Truths will Set You Free
- How to Reduce Your Fear of Death and Live your Best Life
- Put Worry to Rest and Live your Best Life
- About John
- Spiritual Basics
- Feature Articles
- All Services
- Tarot Shop
- Etsy Shop